Thursday, December 31, 2015

Why I will never forget 2015?

Well, 2015 will now depart and 2016 will arrive several hours from now.

When 2015 started, I promised myself this: that I will publish lots of scientific papers. How many? I didn’t give myself a target; I just promised that I’ll push myself to the limits. I did publish seven (7) of them. These are all open access papers so you don’t have to worry finding them online. Here’s the list:








Seven publications in a year, that’s one scientific article in every two months (or less). I probably won’t be able to replicate this feat in the years to come so that’s why I’m posting this as a reminder that if you permit yourself to push outside your physical and mental boundaries, you’ll achieve something good if not great.

Have a productive 2016 everyone. From Grad School Jungle!

0 comments:

 
Powered by Blogger